Sampoerna Foundation provides qualified individuals the opportunity to pursue a Masterâ€™s of Business Administration (MBA) degree at leading Business schools in the USA, France, Singapore and UK.
Are You a Future Leader?
Apply for Sampoerna Foundation Overseas MBA Scholarships 2009 Intake.
To apply this scholarship, applicants also must apply for admission to any universities in USA, Australia, France, and UK that recommended by Sampoerna.
Scholarship Program (Max. Number of Scholarship in 2009)
- Sampoerna Foundation MBA in the USA. (4)
- Australian Education International â€“ Sampoerna Foundation MBA in Australia (4)
- Ambassade de France en Indonesie â€“ Sampoerna Foundation MBA in France (2)
- Singapore Education â€“ Sampoerna Foundation MBA in Singapore (2)
- British Council â€“ Sampoerna Foundation MBA in the UK. (2)
BASIC REQUIREMENTS :
- Indonesian citizen, under 35 years old
- Hold a local bachelor degree in any discipline with a minimum GPA of 3.00 (on a 4.00 scale)
- Have a min of two-years full time professional work experience after completion of undergraduate degree
- GMAT and TOEFL scores as required by the University chosen (both scores can be submitted when applicants pass the Sampoerna Foundation selection process)
- Currently didnâ€™t enroll in graduate or post-graduate program or school, or obtain a Masterâ€™s degree or equivalent
- Didnâ€™t graduate from an overseas tertiary institutions, unless it was on a full scholarship
Information Session :
Wednesday, March 5th, 2008 at 7P.M â€“ 9 P.M
Sampoerna Strategic Tower , North Tower, 25th Floor, Room 01
Jl. Jenderal Sudirman Kav. 45 Jakarta 12930
For Information :
E-Mail: firstname.lastname@example.org OR email@example.com
Tel: (021) 577-2340
Application Deadline: May 30th, 2008