Embassy of Japan began offering scholarships for Indonesian students wishing to study at Japanese universities as research students in the 2009 school year in accordance with the Japanese Government (Monbukagakusho ) scholarship program.
Grantee Anyone who wishes to join the regular graduate course (master course, the course or doctoral graduate professional course) after studying research as a student or move from the master course or a graduate professional course doctoral course, must pass an entrance examination by interested universities.
Applicants must have the following qualifications (among others):
- Applicants must have been born on or after April 2, 1974
- Applicants must have received from their university a GPA of 3.0 or higher or must have achieved a total score of 260 or higher in 2 subjects (except the subject of â€œJapaneseâ€) in the Examination for Japanese University Admission for International Students (EJU).
- a minimum TOEFL score of 550 or equivalent or The Japanese Language Proficiency Test Level 2 or higher.
Application forms are available free of charge at the Embassy of Japan (Education Section: 8:30-12:00, 14:00-15:30), the Consulates General of Japan in Surabaya, Medan and Makassar and are also available on the Embassy of Japan website (http://www.id.emb-japan.go.jp ). The application documents must be submitted to the Embassy of Japan by May 23, 2008. Applications will be accepted by hand or by post.
Further information on this scholarship can be obtained from the Embassy of Japan (Education Section: 021-31924308 Ext. 175, 176).
Consultancy Schedule :
Monday & Thursday
08:30 – 15:00
at library (dept. Education) Embassy of Japan
The discussion can be rich by phone on that day
Kedutaan Besar Jepang dan Konsulat Jenderal Jepang di Jakarta
Jl. M.H. Thamrin 24
Jakarta Pusat (10350)
- (Australia) Endeavour Awards 2014 for International Applicants March 27th, 2013
- ASEAN Graduate Students Exchange Program 2013 Thailand March 14th, 2013
- Scholarships for new International Students at University of Bristol March 5th, 2013
- William Ross Murray Scholarship at SOAS University of London March 1st, 2013
- Malaysia International Scholarship (MIS) by the Malaysian Government February 26th, 2013
- May 2nd