FULBRIGHT MASTER’S DEGREE PROGRAM
Preference will be given to applicants who serve as faculty members of state and private institutions of higher education in Indonesia. Applicants will possess:
- a Sarjana (S1) degree with a minimum GPA of 3.0 (4.00 scale)
- leadership qualities
- a good understanding of Indonesian and international cultures a
- demonstrated commitment to the chosen field of study
- a willingness to return to Indonesia upon completion of the Fulbright program
- a minimum TOEFL score of 550
HOW TO APPLY
Candidates should complete the appropriate application forms. Forms are available either by mail or in person at the AMINEF Office, Gedung Balai Pustaka, 6th floor, Jl. Gunung Sahari Raya 4, Jakarta 10720.
Please return to AMINEF your complete application package by the application deadline that includes:
- Completed application form. This includes a clearly written and concise study objective.
- Copy of your most recent, less than two years old, TOEFL score report.
- One letter of reference, either from your current employer or previous lecturer.
- Copy of academic transcript (English translation).
- Copy of identity document (KTP or passport).
Specific questions regarding the application process may be addressed via e-mail to the following address: firstname.lastname@example.org. We do not accept email applications. Hard copies must be sent or delivered to American Indonesian Exchange Foundation.
The deadline for the submission of application materials for all programs is May 31, 2009.
Note: Program requirements are subject to change without notice.
More information visit:
- (Australia) Endeavour Awards 2014 for International Applicants March 27th, 2013
- ASEAN Graduate Students Exchange Program 2013 Thailand March 14th, 2013
- Scholarships for new International Students at University of Bristol March 5th, 2013
- William Ross Murray Scholarship at SOAS University of London March 1st, 2013
- Malaysia International Scholarship (MIS) by the Malaysian Government February 26th, 2013
- January 21st