University Of Southampton – School Of Education
Value per annum £1,000
Duration 1 year
Number of Award(s) not specified
Subject area Education
Contact Website http://www.education.soton.ac.uk
All PGCE students formally enrolled at the beginning of the academic year are eligible to apply for this competitive scholarship of £1000. This sum, tax free, will go directly to successful candidates to assist in costs incurred during their year of study. These scholarships are discretionary and therefore are awarded based upon the judgments of the School of Education on the merits of each applicant.
This award is applicable to all countries
International Students: We advise you to submit your application as early as possible. Early application will help you meet any deadlines for degree programmes, accommodation and for any funding or scholarship applications you might be eligible for. We recommend that you visit or contact the British Council office in country who will be able to provide you with information and advice about living in the UK. If there is no British Council office, contact your nearest British Embassy or Consulate.
- University of Oulu International Master’s Scholarship Programme 2012-2013, Finland August 13th, 2011
- Postgraduate Courses for Professionals with Relevance to Developing Countries 2012/2013 May 19th, 2011
- PhD Scholarship at Universiti Brunei Darussalam December 1st, 2010
- Master’s Degree Scholarship Program in Education, Study at US University October 27th, 2010
- The Irish Aid Fellowship Training Programme for International Students by ICOS October 26th, 2010
- January 30th