Graduate Degree Fellowship Program – 2011 intake
The Indonesian International Education Foundation (IIEF) in coorperation with the East-West Center is giving Master Degre Scholarship Program for individuals who are interested in joining the education and research program of University of Hawaii, Manoa to obtain their Masters Degree.
This scholarship is available for Masters Degree (24 months) and Doctorate Degree (48 months). Through this program, scholars will have the opportunity to join research projects in their field of studies such as economy, politics and security, environmental, population and health, education as well as development in Asia Pacific region. Furthermore, University of Hawaii, Manoa also offers to certify Master Degree programs in the fields of Leaership Study, International Cultural Study, Population Study and Resources Management Study.
- Applicants have to be US citizen or US permanent resident holder or citizen of Asia Pacific region including Russia.
- Applicants have to register themselves in one of the Masters Degree programs at University of Hawaii, Manoa or already registered as students of Master Degree at University of Hawaii, Mano.
- Have minimum TOEFL (international) grade of 213 Computer-Based Testing/550 Paper Based Testing/ 79-80 Internet-Based Testing and GRE/GMAT (according to terms in each field of studies).
- Applicants have to complete all requirements in order to gain the exhange visitor visa (J-visa).
- Final date of submission every year would be on 1 November.
- For registration form and complete information, please contact IIEF at Menara Imperium Lt. 28 Suite B; Jl. H.R. Rasuna Said, Jakarta Selatan; Tel. 021-8317330 or access directly to IIEF website: www.eastwestcenter.org/studentprograms