The Astor Junior Research Fellowship in Chemistry
Fellowship for international students, University of Oxford, UK
The person appointed will be expected to undertake advanced research in the field of Chemistry and will have completed his or her PhD/D.Phil or be in the last year of doctoral work at the time of taking up the post, and may not previously have held a Junior Research Fellowship or comparable appointment. Up to six hours of teaching per week in term may be required. If so, extra payment for this will be made.
The Fellowship carries a stipend of £18, 844 per annum (subject to review). In addition, the Fellow will be entitled to a housing allowance (currently £1,660 p.a.) or to accommodation in College if available, free meals in College, and to entertainment, research and book allowances.
Application deadline: 27 October 2010
- Chemical and Process Engineering PhD Scholarship, University of Canterbury September 25th, 2011
- International Student Scholarships in Science at University of Hull, UK June 6th, 2011
- PhD Studentship in Chemistry for International Students, Poland March 9th, 2011
- Post-doctoral position in Biochemistry/Molecular biology October 31st, 2010
- Post Doctoral Fellow-Radiology Thomas Jefferson University, USA October 24th, 2010
- September 27th