Postdoctoral Position – Cell-Cell Adhesion
Several NIH-funded postdoctoral fellow positions are immediately available in the laboratory of Dr. Sergey Troyanovsky (for a PhD, or MD/PhD candidates) to study the basic mechanisms of cell-cell adhesion and its role in carcinogenesis, epithelial tissue integrity, and signaling. Enthusiastic candidates with recent PhD and expertise in molecular and cell biology are encouraged to apply.
The laboratory has excellent molecular and cellular imaging capabilities. Northwestern University is one of the top-ranked universities in the country with highly interactive scientific environment. The Feinberg School of Medicine known for its innovative teaching and pioneering research is located in the heart of Chicago downtown. Salary and benefits are competitive.
Send your CV and contact information for three references to
Dr. Sergey Troyanovsky,
Department of Dermatology
Apply online via http://www.career.edu/index.php?post_id=9139
- Malaysia International Scholarship (MIS) by the Malaysian Government February 26th, 2013
- Merit Scholarship Programme for High Technology (MSP) by Islamic Development Bank (IDB) September 14th, 2011
- Research Grants in Science and Engineering, Turkey July 28th, 2011
- Postdoctoral Position in Fiber-Optic Sensors and Devices, University of Nebraska-Lincoln (UNL) June 23rd, 2011
- Postdoctoral Bioinformatics and Computational Biology Position, University of Arizona, USA May 19th, 2011
Tags: Northwestern University
- July 25th