University of Oulu International Master’s Scholarship Programme 2012-2013, Finland
Finland – University of Oulu announce Master’s Scholarship for International Students in the field of architecture, business, economics, education, engineering, and sciences, academic years 2012-2013.
- Applicants are eligible to apply for a University of Oulu IM Scholarship 2012, if they are: Non-EU/EEA** citizens who do not have a permanent residence permit in Finland. (Applicants not eligible for the International Master’s Scholarship are: 1) non-EU/EEA citizens who have a permanent residence permit in Finland, 2) EU/EEA citizens or comparable persons , 3) University of Oulu students who have been accepted to study BEFORE the academic year 2012 – 13.)
- Eligible to apply for a Master’s degree programme* at the University of Oulu for academic year 2012 – 13. The applicant has obtained their first academic degree (Bachelor’s or equivalent) from a recognised institution of higher education. – applicants who are in their last term/semester of studies during the application period, can apply for the scholarship. Applicants who receive a conditional offer of study placement for a Master’s programme will receive a conditional scholarship offer.
The University of Oulu International Master’s Scholarships provide EURO 2.4 million in financial aid to academically talented international students in architecture, business, economics, education, engineering, and sciences. The scholarship is aimed at students studying for a Master’s degree in the University of Oulu two-year international Master’s programmes*. The scholarship is for one academic year and covers the full international tuition fee. In order to retain the scholarship in the second year of study, a student must have completed 45 ECTS by the end of their first academic year. If a student does not achieve this requirement, they will be liable to pay the full international tuition fee if they wish to complete their Master’s degree programme.
How to Apply: Online, see the official website from the link provided below.
Scholarship Application Deadline: November 21st, 2011
Further Scholarship Information and Application
- Guardian Trust Master’s Scholarship in Commerce, University of Canterbury, NZ September 30th, 2011
- Master Scholarships in Business Administration at Portsmouth Business School, UK July 25th, 2011
- MBA Director’s Scholarship at Bournemouth University, UK July 20th, 2011
- Van Oord MBA Scholarship for Master’s Students from Developing Countries June 23rd, 2011
- Academic Scholarships in International Hotel Management, Stenden University Bali May 25th, 2011
- August 13th