Doctor of Philosophy scholarship opportunities available
Scholarships are available to those interested in pursuing a PhD in the areas of mobile information access and sharing. Positions are open till filled.
A good background in computer science, information technology or information science is necessary, as is a willingness to work hard. Knowledge of information retrieval or Web mining techniques is considered a plus.
TOEFL scores are required for students whose first language is not English. GRE scores are also required for graduates who did not obtain their degrees from a Singapore university. More information, including application procedures, financial assistance and admission requirements may be found at the Graduate Studies Office Web site (http://admissions.ntu.edu.sg/Pages/default.aspx).
Funding for PhD students will include a monthly stipend and various fees. Interested candidates should contact Dion Goh, Associate Professor (firstname.lastname@example.org) as soon as possible and include a CV.
Director, MSc Information Systems Program
Division of Information Studies
Wee Kim Wee School of Communication and Information
Nanyang Technological University
31 Nanyang Link
Tel: (65) 6790 6290
Fax: (65) 6790 5214
- Malaysia International Scholarship (MIS) by the Malaysian Government February 26th, 2013
- International PhD Scholarship at School of Computer Science and IT, Australia May 1st, 2012
- Panasonic Scholarship 2012 September 6th, 2011
- International Student Scholarships in Science at University of Hull, UK June 6th, 2011
- PhD position in Computer Science, University of Jena, Germany May 25th, 2011
- September 16th