POSCO TJ Park Foundation offers the Research Grants in liberal Arts and Social Science fields for Asian Studies. This grants available for full-time faculty members and research staff at universities in Asia.
Type: Research Grant
Subjects: liberal Arts and Social Science
Provider: POSCO TJ Park Foundation (Korea)
Duration of grant: March 1, 2013 ~ February 28, 2014
Deadline: 28 November 2012
About POSCO TJ Park Foundation
POSCO TJ Park Foundation (www.postf.org) is an independent and non-profit organization fully financed by POSCO, one of global leading steelmakers. The Foundation has been contributing to the future of Asia by expanding its range of the social responsibilities through cultivating leadership for the next generation, realizing Asian networking, and sharing project for public interests.
To facilitate mutual understanding between Asian countries, the Foundation has launched the Research Grants for Asian Studies in liberal arts and social sciences fields as follows.
2013 Research Grants for Asian Studies
The goal of POSCO TJ Park Foundation Research Grants is to support Asian studies to promote mutual understanding and cooperation in Asia, so that the research themes are generally open to fields of liberal arts and social sciences including history, archeology, science of religion, geography, philosophy, sociology, anthropology, literature, psychology, management, economics, etc.
? Research themes for this year
- Any topics in the fields of liberal arts and social sciences concerning Asia
The qualified applicants are full-time faculty members and research staff at universities in Asia
How to Apply
Make a proposal of a research project and carry it out, suggesting new theories or analyses related to Asian region through empirical studies, field studies or literature studies
Applications should include the following:
- Application Form for Research Grants
- Research Plan
- Details for Project Budget
- Curriculum Vitae (for the person in charge of study, joint researcher(s))
- Documents that verifies the project manager’s incumbency in his/her institution
All applications should be submitted via e-mail by the advertised date to e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
* Once submitted, applications can not be modified or returned.
* Application forms also can be downloaded from http://www.postf.org/2010/eng/application/asiapro.jsp
Application should be received by email no later than 28 Nov 2012
Contacts for any inquiries on applications are:
Program Manager : Yun-Young Jeong (Mr.), POSCO TJ Park Foundation
Telephone: +82-2-562-1740 / e-mail: email@example.com
- ASEAN Graduate Students Exchange Program 2013 Thailand March 14th, 2013
- Music Education Scholarships at Musicians Institute US for International Students February 10th, 2012
- Grant Lingard Scholarships to Study Fine Arts at University of Canterbury, New Zealand October 14th, 2011
- BAJS Postgraduate Studentships for Japanese Studies at UK University October 11th, 2011
- Masters Degree Scholarships – Museum Studies, Opent to UK/EU and International Applicants, University of Leicester, UK August 24th, 2011
- October 23rd