The Business Department at Charles III University of Madrid (Universidad Carlos III) is offering 15 international scholarships for master and PhD program in management and quantitative methods
Level: master and PhD
Study in: University of Madrid, Spain
Eligible for International Students: Yes
Application Deadline: 22 Apr 2013
Subject: PhD/Master in Management and Quantitative Methods
Value: 14,000 euros (before taxes) for two years
The Business Department at Charles III University of Madrid (Universidad Carlos III) is offering 15 international scholarships for master and PhD program in management and quantitative methods, either in the finance track or management track. The scholarship provides approximately 14,000 euros (before taxes) for two years which may be extended up to three years at most, if renewed.
Scholarships are offered to qualified students to take part in the PhD/Master in Management and Quantitative Methods, either in the Finance track or Management track.
- In general, admission requirements to the program entail possession of a bachelor’s degree, or equivalent, with quantitative training in the field of economics or business administration. Graduates with quantitative foundation (statistics, mathematics, engineering, etc) will also be considered.
- Access is also open, under the same requirements, to students in possession of a degree obtained under foreign educational systems, after verification by the university, that the degree accredits a level of education in the issuing country equivalent to that of the official Spanish bachelor’s degree, and gives access to master studies.
- Candidates must certify a minimum score in any of the following tests that are standard parameters for most of the prestigious international universities: TOEFL: 550 (Paper Based Test), TOEFL: 210 (Computer Based Test), TOEFL: 80 (Internet Based Test), IELTS: 6.0. Presentation of CPE (Certificate of Proficiency English) or CAE (Certificate in Advanced English) will also be accepted as a proof of English proficiency. In rare cases, a test conducted by the Language Laboratory of the Universidad Carlos III itself can be taken into account.
How to Apply
- Application form
- Two letters of reference (model form). Letters of reference must be sent directly by the authors to the following email address: firstname.lastname@example.org. Note, that we will NOT accept letters of reference sent by applicants directly
- Certificate of grades received by the applicant as an undergraduate (and any postgraduate courses if applicable). Certificates must be stamped by the university and be in English or Spanish.
- Degree. If the applicant has not completed his/her degree, the applicant will obtain a certificate stamped by the university with the EXPECTED completion date.
- TOEFL exam grades or equivalent. For additional information please visit http://www.ets.org/toefl
- Motivation letter
- Results from the GRE or GMAT (highly recommended).
The application deadline is April 22, 2013