William Ross Murray Scholarship is a scholarship for students from developing countries to study full-time LLM (Master of Laws) at SOAS University of London, UK.
Study in: SOAS, University of London (The School of Oriental and African Studies)
Eligible for International Students: Yes
Application Deadline: 22 March 2013
Subject: LLM (Master of Laws)
Value: tuition fees, free accommodation, food vouchers
The William Ross Murray Scholarship is a joint initiative with International Students House (ISH). SOAS will cover the cost of tuition fees at the Overseas rate and ISH will provide free accommodation and a small contribution in food vouchers to be spent in the ISH restaurant. There is one William Ross Murray Scholarship available.
- Must be domiciled in a developing country.
- Possess a good honours degree, preferably first class, from a UK institution or overseas equivalent.
- Have a confirmed, unconditional offer of admission to pursue the full-time LLM at SOAS by the scholarship application deadline.
How to Apply
- Scholarship applications must be received no later than 17:00 (GMT) on 22 March 2013.
- Late or incomplete applications will not be considered.
- Applicants applying for scholarships must also submit an application for admission well in advance. Please note that complete applications for admission can take up to 4 weeks to be considered by the Department, although this duration can vary depending on the time of year. You should be prepared to wait up to 6 weeks in busy periods.
You can apply for this scholarship via the online scholarship application form.
22nd March 2013